This Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program FAQs are for the benefit of those who aren’t able to attend the just concluded information session or for those who want to attend the NB session in the coming months. You may write your questions in the comments section for those not tackled here so I can update this post.
1. Is this the same with the previous session?
2. Will this be counted as the information session in order to submit an EOI for NBPNP?
3. How will the AIPP works for those overseas skilled worker?
4. Is it okay to have simultaneous applications in different streams and/or provinces?
5. What is the importance of registering and attending the information session?
6. What if I supplied the wrong information when I registered online like the NOC, can I change it?
7. How long will they keep the records?
8. Is it OK not to attend as long as I was able to register?
9. Are the profiles of the registrants will be available to the other provinces participating in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)?
10. Is this session different from the coming session on April?
11. How could we know the job openings under AIPP?
12. Are there employers who already signify to participate in the program?
13. How many immigrants could possibly come to NB under the AIPP?
14. What are the in-demand and priority fields in NB?
15. Are there any available jobs for engineers?
16. How long will be the turn-around-time before the visa will be issued under the AIPP stream?
17. Should the settlement fund be deposited in the bank for at least 6 months?
18. When will be the launching of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)?
Our Application Timeline
|NBPNP EOI||September 7, 2017|
|NBPNP ITA||October 13, 2017|
|Full Docs Sent||October 18, 2017|
|Docs Received||October 24, 2017|
|NBPNP AOR||October 27, 2017|
|Nomination||December 4, 2017|
|Upfront Medical||December 6, 2017|
|CIC ITA||December 6, 2017|
|CIC Full Application||December 11, 2017|
|CIC AOR||December 11, 2017|
|Medical Passed||January 5, 2018|
|IP2||February 27, 2018|
|Visa On Hand||Soon|
|Landed in New Brunswick||Soon|